Darvin K. Manwah Online Portfolio Header Image
Portfolio Banner Image

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Down-Right Tired But Truckin' On

Hey Guys,

How's it going? I've been skipping ropes lately trying to stay on top of things. Working on the 'VERY LATE' responses for the SIGGRAPH Mentor program, work, personal projects, side projects and general stress.

This weekend I'll be working on set for a dance video so I'm looking forward to that. I'll be gabbin' some pics and uploading on Sunday. As for work, we're closing down for Christmas so all projects are hitting its last week of production and it's BUSY ... WOW ...

Hopefully I'll get through the week with something left over and then some ... I'm also hoping to get this month's 15 second video up and going finally and get the render out. It's been buggin' me for far to long now.

I made a few changes to my linkedin account, check it out: http://ca.linkedin.com/in/darvinkmanwah



I still haven't gotten around to that video from Squamish nor transfered the video from the camera as yet :(. Other than that, I'm enjoying the season and loving the way it's rolling out the 2010.

Chat soon guys, Enjoy the day ...


No comments:

Post a Comment