Darvin K. Manwah Online Portfolio Header Image
Portfolio Banner Image

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Preppin' for Monday!

Another weekend gone by, another week to go. I finished my shot over the weekend and I'm looking forward to another tomorrow. Time's flying past so quickly it's going without notice at the moment. Hopefully I'll get to catch up soon enough.

Hopefully my small bits from ACM SIGGRAPH comes out as I'm super duper excited at the moment about it. I also have to uploaded the VAFF stuff and then get the VFS thingy going as well.

Over the weekend I turned a sunny day of filming to a snow covered day which was pretty neat I think as a visual effects show ... and in 5 hours. Hopefully I get another that's kewl just as much.

Also I made my way up to North Vancouver today which was interesting. As I already have a One-Zone bus pass it allowed me to take the seabus which is very KEWL. It was a bit cold but I liked the bleak days when they come by.

For my coding monkeys out there, check this out: How to Build a Kick-Butt CSS3 Mega Drop-Down Menu

Also thought this might be an interesting to check out: Dreamworks Animation

And my fav of them all: Summer 2011 Preview: 20 Movies We'll Be Talking About Next Year


I'm off to bed guys, g'nite ...


No comments:

Post a Comment