Darvin K. Manwah Online Portfolio Header Image
Portfolio Banner Image

Friday, December 31, 2010

And The Year is Slowly Counting Down

After working on Set on Saturday 18th I met Jimmy Hsu, pretty kewl guy from Simon Fraser University (SFU) who worked with us as part of the crew. He recently updated his 2010 Demo Reel and I thought it'd be kewl to post, check it out.

Also found a 15 Min Behind-the-Scenes footage of Tron, alot of it shot right here along the streets of Vancouver, TRON: LEGACY - Innovative Design, TRON: LEGACY - The Grid, TRON: Legacy, Face Off

I've started using my Flickr Account again which I must admit is pretty kewl. I've uploaded some pics from the Flying Dance Shoot on Saturday. I also added the Flickr Photostream below this blog to show the most recent pics.



Check out a good friend at home working with Trinidad's Top Fashion Designer, Claudia Pegus as she unveils her Christmas Collection.

On to some sad news, "Star Wars" Visual Effects Artist Grant McCune Dies at 67. He was nominated for an Oscar in 1980 for "Star Trek: The Motion Picture."

Devyn finally uploaded her behind-the-scenes video from her on set. After her twitter post "I'm having problems uploading my behind the scenes video to YouTube so it might take a little longer than I first thought :(" she got the video uploaded. Check out the Behind the Scenes with Totally Sketch! over at Youtube.

Well I better get to bed, long day tomorrow, G'nite ...


No comments:

Post a Comment