Darvin K. Manwah Online Portfolio Header Image
Portfolio Banner Image

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Feeling the Burn

I didn't feel super-human-like today so I ended up being home for the day. I slept till 3:30pm and got a bit of work done but I'm still trying to finish my shot for the office. Lots to get done still but I'm almost there. It's been about 3 days for this shot and it's driving me insane, hopefully a few more hours and I can get it approved.

Besides work, I've got my photo-op on Friday with my student advisor at VFS. I'm excited yet nervous about it. I'm not much of a in-front-of-the-camera kinda person but hopefully it goes well. I'm also hoping that this weekend I'll get some time to update my blog, website and portfolio with some new content. Work's been super busy and I haven't had alot of time to do anything but work !!!

For my Nuke lovers out there: Nuke, Production Workflows, Retouching Environment Maps

The long awaited Green Lantern Trailer

And not forgetting my code monkeys: Create a jQuery Popup Bubble

And finally some history loving: Dennis Muren

I better get some snooze, another long day tomorrow ... G'nite World !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment