Darvin K. Manwah Online Portfolio Header Image
Portfolio Banner Image

Sunday, October 06, 2013

Youtube Preview Commercials and Ads

Best Youtube Commercials and Ads

Recently I've been on Youtube alot more than usual, mainly looking at various channels and seeing how Youtube is slowly progressing into the mainstream entertainment as compared to Television. I didn't even know that Youtube offered Movies and TV Shows to subscribe to as compared to having an actual Youtube Channel. Based on what I've seen if you're a Youtube Partner and you have a descent following, then your channel will become part of the their content source for TV Shows. You get all of this plus tons more content at the cost of a monthly internet bill. I don't have a Television and I'm glad I don't because I appreciate the content on Youtube a whole lot more and the best part if that you can relate to the Youtuber alot more.

I'm still a huge TV Series fan though so I'm all for the Shows still, I even work on a few at the moment, Falling Skies and Once Upon a Time in Wonderland. Back to the original point, here are a few Youtube Commercials I've seen that sticks out for me. Let me know what you think in the comments below of the ads and also your take on Youtube becoming the new Main Stream Entertainment Network against Television.

Best Youtube Commercials and Ads

Star Wars - The Old Republic Live Action Trailer

Hardbite Chips - You Live Here Ad

Guinness Basketball Commercial

Raebok Crosby SC87 Training Collection

2014 Yamaha Viper - Every Viper Has Its Venom Ad

The BMW 4 Series Coupé

Darvin K. Manwah: Digital Compositor at Zoic Studios (Vancouver) & Matte Painter
Online Portfolio, Personal Blog and ACM SIGGRAPH Portfolio Review Mentor



No comments:

Post a Comment