Darvin K. Manwah Online Portfolio Header Image
Portfolio Banner Image

Monday, October 28, 2013

Shooting on the Burrard Bridge with the Canon Powershot

Last night I ended up walking along the sea wall down at English Bay and took some photos of the Burrard Bridge. Here is one of those images from last night. I did do some editing in Photoshop to play with the hues but the composition is directly from the camera. I got to say, ever since I got the Canon Powershot s110, I've been taking alot more photos and editing them. I'm still learning to use the camera but they look OK so far. I'm also messing with new techniques for editing in Photoshop. I got a bunch more and I'll add then as I get time.

Check here to see the before and after for the photo »



Darvin K. Manwah: Digital Compositor at Zoic Studios (Vancouver) & Matte Painter
Online Portfolio, Personal Blog and ACM SIGGRAPH Portfolio Review Mentor



No comments:

Post a Comment