Darvin K. Manwah Online Portfolio Header Image
Portfolio Banner Image

Monday, August 20, 2012

SIGGRAPH 2012 in LA

Hey guys,

Sorry for not blogging for a while but works been crazy lately. Alot of long nights and tired days makes it hard to post, BUT, I do have a treat and that's SIGGRAPH 2012. I attended this year's SIGGRAPH Conference as a Portfolio Review Mentor and I had a crazy adventure flying to LA and back at the Los Angeles Convention Center.



I attended SIGGRAPH in 2008 in LA and it changed my life and it was great to be back to the city again. I created an entirely separate blog just for it and I'll probably keep it going for every SIGGRAPH I attend onward. So here's to the first for SIGGRAPH 2012 in LA, Enjoy ...



Darvin K. Manwah | Matte Painter & Digital Compositor
www.darvinkmanwah.com


No comments:

Post a Comment