Darvin K. Manwah Online Portfolio Header Image
Portfolio Banner Image

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Lazy Sunday with Bruno Mars

Happy Sunday Guys. Hope you all are having a nice and sunny day. I got a few things to talk about so this one might be a bit wordy. As of tomorrow I'll be back working the day shift at the office so I'm excited about that. If you didn't know, I usually work from 7pm till 4am but not anymore so I'm stoked about that.

365-Day Journey, Where Will You Be?

Recently I realized that I don't have a whole lot of consistency in my life so I'm going to try and post at least once a day for ONE YEAR. I'm interested in seeing where my life will be 365 days away from today and having this blog will keep tabs on how it turns out. Not all my posts will be about me though, but also about VFX, my job, working On-Set, Volunteering at Conferences, Travelling and so on. It will be a tag along for the next 365 days so I hope you enjoy the ride. Here's a quick something to kick start our journey together.




Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song (Yah, It Was That Kinda Sunday)





Darvin K. Manwah | Matte Painter & Digital Compositor
www.darvinkmanwah.com


No comments:

Post a Comment