Darvin K. Manwah Online Portfolio Header Image
Portfolio Banner Image

Friday, August 24, 2012

New Blog Design

Hey Hey .... Sooo today is a slow day and it was a long late night so I got up a bit late. I work at 7:00 pm till about 4:00 am and it gets tiring after a while especially being Friday but either way it's fun all around. I'm sure by now you've realized that I've changed the design of the blog. I wanted to give a face lift for a while and now that I'm back from SIGGRAPH, it was time.

Here is a quick image of what it looked like before just incase you're new to the blog or just wondering.

Also stay connected with my other account, add me on Google+ Circles or read my Twitter Tweets or subscribe to my Tumblr Posts or if you're into interesting photos check out my Instagram Pics. If not just Subscribe to this Blog.

Gotta get going, Catch yah on the Flip Side!



No comments:

Post a Comment